Feedback from past clients have reported that learning about how people make decisions was one of the most useful things they ever learnt. Decisions are the beating heart of every part of business and sometimes we make good ones and sometimes we make terrible ones, but what makes the difference?
Decision making is at the heart of every part of business. Learning why and how to make great decisions is one of the most useful things you can do to improve your business.
You will be able to quickly discover where you get stuck when trying to make the best decisions. You will be able to observe how others make their decisions too.
You will learn why people fail to make and act on decisions when they need to be made.
Past clients have reported back that they have used this training in every aspect of their work to huge effect.
- What is a decision?
- Why do we not make decisions when we know we must?
- The 4 Steps
- The simple rule when you get stuck
- Why ‘The Why’ is so important.
- A Clear Example For You
- Pay attention to the ‘What If..?’
- How the Genius Zone affects decision making
- Why other people will make different decisions to you