The Management Accelerator is a six week Leadership and Management training.
It is designed to teach you the mindset, knowledge and skill sets needed to make you a confident, skilful and effective leader and manager.
The training is deliberately designed to create immediate benefits to the layers above and below that of the person taking the training.
Real business targets are set from week one. These are worked on during the training to produce a quick, real and tangible return on investment.
The training is designed to deliver a huge range of important topics in bite sized pieces which can be brought into immediate use. The format and platform brings 15 days of classroom teaching to the student without them having to leave the office.
This online training is fully supported with regular live Q&A sessions and a private social group, for peer to peer support.
And while the training itself is released over six weeks, the support does not stop there. All participants are invited and encouraged to attend the live Q&A sessions for as long as they wish as they implement their new skills.
Week 1 - Playing InYour Genius Zone
- Fixing The Faulty Sieve Issue
- Playing In Your Genius Zone
- Set Up Your Genius Zone
- Hi Boss!
- The 3 Levels Of Problem Solving
- The Hierarchy Of Solutions
- Identity Level Statements
- Solution Thinking
- Creating Real Control
- Real Time Management - Applying this week's training to your projects
Week 2 - What Makes People Tick?
- Master The Core Elements Of Thinking
- The 3 Dangerous Emotions
- Beating Procrastination
- Making Great Decisions
- Be A Master Motivator
- Our Strong Desire For Certainty
- The 6 Human Needs
- The Two Forms Of Self Esteem
- Building Confidence
- The Golden Question And Emotional Logic - Applying this week's training to your projects
Week 3 - Leading vs Managing
- Essential Leadership 1 - Are You A Leader?
- Essential Management 1 - Are You A Manager?
- Essential Leadership 2 - Being The Leader
- Essential Leadership 3 - What Do Leaders Do?
- Essential Leadership 4 - Leadership Styles - Applying this week's training to your projects
Week 4 - Essential Management
- Essential Management 2 - Management Styles
- Essential Management 3 - Characteristics and Skills
- Essential Management 4 - Setting Standards
- Essential Management 5 - The Four Management Responsibilities - Apply this week's training to your projects
Week 5 - Communicating, Influencing and Negotiating
- Essential Management 6 - Group Dynamics
- Essential Management 7 - Problems When Working With Other Managers
- Communicating and Influencing
- Giving Feedback That Really Works
- Essential Negotiation Skills - Dealing with Conflict - Applying this week's training to your projects
Week 6 - Achieving Goals and Cascading
- Achieving Goals 1 - Avoiding The Common Traps
- Achieving Goals 2 - Tips To Achieve Your Goals
- Delegate Don’t Abdicate
- Single Points Of Failure?
- Cross Training
- Cascading Your Knowledge - Applying this week's training to your projects - Next steps!