Whether you are an entrepreneur, business leader or an expert in your field. You are a unique person with unique value.
We love making sure that value is fully used and rewarded for.
We have worked with hundreds of people who stopped themselves from believing in their own value.
One of Stephen's greatest talents is seeing the client's real value under their internal confusion and conflict.
This allows them to create, often for the first time, a truly aligned and exciting vision to aim for on their own Entrepreneur SuperHighway.
Making Sure High Achievers Don't Screw It Up
About Stephen Bates
My Life's Work
Why do so many people get in their own way? And stop themselves from doing what they could? From having what they want? And from believing in themselves?
I had just started my first business as a Physiotherapist a little over 27 years ago, and I noticed something strange. 40% of my clients didn't take my advice. They didn't do the simple things I advised them to do which would make their pain go away. They couldn't sleep at night because of the pain they were in. Although 60% did take my advice and got better, the other 40% didn't and this really puzzled me. My training hadn't prepared me for this. I became fascinated with why people wouldn't help themselves get better. Then the next question became the focus of the last 25 years of my life. If so many people sabotage themselves when they are in acute physical pain; when and where else do they do it? The answer is everywhere; work, business, money, health, relationships - people sabotage, block and get in their own way in all areas of life. I soon came to discover that 40% of Entrepreneurs also block and sabotage themselves too. They stay stuck at the same disappointing level for far too long. It causes them to waste a lot of time and money by working on or fixing the wrong thing. They don't get the revenue and rewards which matches their level of expertise. Procrastination, decision paralysis, self-doubt, not using your skills and knowledge, not believing in your abilities, living in fear of making a mistake, or being judged is just as common in business as it is in our personal lives. It massively damages the results of businesses and individuals alike. I love working with high achievers because they have an uncommonly high drive to succeed. But they also can have an equally high ability to get in their way. I love helping people get out of their own way. The fastest way to improve performance is to unblock the performance that is not being used.